Sunday 3 February 2013

Photoshop for Front Covers

I decided that the two photos I wanted to use for my front covers were:




For my folk magazine front cover, the location for the photo looked as I wanted it to so the only thing I edited on photoshop was the colour scheme and contrast. Here is the finished front cover photo:


For my classical magazine front cover, there was an electrical wire and objects on the floor which needed to be hidden using photoshop, as well as making the photo look more warm and homely. Here is the photo after the photoshop was completed:


I think that I used enough photoshop to improve the colours and quality of my photos while still ensuring that they look realistic and not over worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.