Tuesday 22 January 2013

Photoshoot: Classical Magazine

For my classical magazine photoshoot, my model has sophisticated dress codes of a black dress, fur coat and red lipstick as the magazine is aimed at an older audience than my folk magazine. The location is an old fireplace in a country house with iconography of the fireplace, wood and vases. This connotes calmness and fits with the style of music itself, and this setting may be something the audience themselves aspire to live in. There is a colour palette of warm browns and reds, fitting with the snug homely atmosphere. The use of the violin fits with other classical magazines I have looked at (Gramophone and Classical Music) which often use the instrument the artist plays in the photoshoot. Here are some of the photos I have taken:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.