Wednesday 21 November 2012

Questionnaire Feedback

As I have been receiving more responses to my questionnaire, I have found a wide range of colour schemes and palettes have appealed to my respondents. However black, white and red have been the most popular choices by a reasonable percentage. I would like to use a colour palette involving these colours in my classical magazine in particular to make it look of a high quality and sophisticated. This colour scheme was used in the edition of Q magazine which I looked at, and although the genre of music in my magazine and Q are different, it had the desired effect on the audience I am looking to create and the magazines have a similar audience age and price range.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.